Here you will find our Species FAQ. Anything and everything we think you people might want to ask us about all the different types of species we have on the site and trust me, we know it's a lot but it makes things fun right? So lets get to askin' and answering so we have more fun!
ARE OTHER TYPES OF SPECIES ALLOWED?
- no, the species listed are the species allowed. i think seven or eight different types is enough yes?
DO VAMPIRES HAVE SUPER POWERS?
- no they do not, nor do they sparkle in the sunlight, you wanna know what they do? they burn and turn to ash like they should. we avoid all twilight-esque vamps here
CAN HUMANS "BREED" WITH ALL SUPERNATURALS?
- yes they can. end of story.
WILL THIS RESULT IN HUMAN/SUPERNATURAL HALFBREED?
- no, it will not. when vampires, werewolves, shifters, and nymphs breed with humans their children are very likely to be human. when witches breed with human there is a 50/50 chance their child with be a witch.
WHAT HALFBREEDS ARE ALLOWED THEN?
- werewolf/vampire halfbreeds. werewolf/witch halfbreeds. and vampire witch halfbreeds.
CAN NYMPHS BREED WITH OTHER SUPERNATURALS?
- no they can not. due to their ties with the earth and their genetics it is physically impossible for them to breed with any other supernatural other than other nymphs.
CAN THERE BE A FEMALE VERSION OF THE SONS OF IPSWICH?
- no, there is only one form of "the power" and it will stay with the sons until they for ever die off and the power no longer exists.
CAN THERE BE A SIBLING OF THE SONS(FULL SISTER?)
- no, the canons only hold one half sister related to the sons and it isn't even on the fathers side. we intuerpet the movie as if they are not able to have more than one child.
ARE YOU ACCEPTING ANYMORE HALF OR ADOPTED SIBLINGS?
- no we are not. and no this will not change.
CAN THERE BE SHIFTER HALFBREEDS?
- no there can not. again due to genetics it is hard for shifters to breed with certain supernaturals. they can not breed with vampires, witches, or nymps. they are free to breed with humans and werewolves though due to genetic similarity.
WHAT'S THE LARGEST ANIMAL A SHIFTER CAN TURN INTO?
- we suggest nothing bigger than a polar bear, because it is physically impossible for a single human body to change into something along the lines of a giraffe or an elephant. keep the size reasonable.
WHY ARE VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF HALFBREEDS SO RARE?
- there are several reasons why they are rare. one, would be the fact they have been killed off over hundreds of years. two, would be genetics. werewolf saliva holds a compound that can kill a vampire and vice versa. genetics make it hard to create such a halfbreed. and when one is created they are usually small premature babies that have weak immune systems and usually die before making it through their first year of life. those that do make it are usually hunted down and killed, seen as an abomination of both species.
WHAT WILL YOU GET WHEN TWO HALFBREEDS BREED?
- vampire/werewolf + vampire/witch = no children, pure blood vampire children don't exist.
- vampire/witch + werewolf/witch = witch, there is more witch than other supernatural.
- vampire/werewolf + werewolf/witch = werewolf, more wolf than other supernatural.
- vampire/witch + vampirew/witch = witch, pure blood vampire children don't exist.
- werewolf/witch +werewolf/witch = 50/50 chance of either werewolf or witch.
- vampire/werewolf + vampire/werewolf = werewolf, pure blood vampire children don't exist.
CAN VAMPIRES BREED WITH OTHER VAMPIRES?
- no they can not. to create a child with a vampire one parent must be of the "living" kind. Vampires can breed with werewolves, witches and humans.
CAN VAMPIRES TURN ALL OTHER SUPERNATURALS INTO VAMPIRES?
- no they can not. biting and drinking from a werewolf is fatal. bting and drinking from a shifter will weaken them. witches seem to have a natural immunity so will die and not change. nymphs also have this immunity. halfbreed can't be bitten because they are either half werewolf or half vampire. only thing that can be changed would be humans.
CAN WEREWOLVES TURN ALL OTHER SUPERNATURALS INTO WEREWOLVES?
- no, it is slightly like vampires. witches and nymphs seem to be immune to their saliva. biting another werewolf will kill the bite-y. biting a vampire will cause aging and death, and biting a shifter does nothing but wound them due to shifters/werewolves being "related". only humans can be bitten and changed.
DO WITCHES HAVE TO BE IN A COVEN.
- no, they do not, we understand there are powers out there that don't exactly fall under any of the covens that exist and that would result due to breeding and powers changing through inheritance. if there is no coven they are what many would call a rogue or lone witch.
CAN NYMPS BE TWO DIFFERENT "ELEMENTS"?
- no they can not, it is completely up to fate what a nymph will be a "guardian" of. you could breed two fire nymphs and end up with a water nymph child. there is no such thing as a two elemental nymph.